IMMUNITY (Vanilla flavour)
Australian grown Fava Bean plant protein combined with the power of Australian native Kakadu Plum, and other natural ingredients, to meet the adult daily intake requirements of vitamin C with one 25g serve. Added probiotic for gut health to compliment this formulation.
Contributes to the growth of muscle mass, tissue building & repair & the maintenance of normal bones.
100% Australian Grown Fava Bean
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
- GMO Free
- Easy mix (fine texture)
- Contains 80% Australian ingredients
- Contains Australian native Kakadu Plum
- Contains Probiotic
- Contains 17g protein per 25g serve
- Protein contributes to the growth of muscle mass, the maintenance of normal bones, and towards tissue repair
- Rich source of Vitamin C (One 25g serve delivers 100% RDI)
- Vitamin C contributes to normal immune system function and reduction of tiredness & fatigue
- Vitamin C also contributes to collagen formation for the normal function of teeth & gums, and the normal function of skin
SERVING SUGGESTION: 1-2 serves per day
- Add 25g to 250ml water (or your favourite milk)
- Stir, blend or shake until mixed
- Our protein blends are delicious in smoothies, sprinkled over cereal, or add them to your favourite recipe
Fava Bean Protein Isolate (79.16%), Coconut Milk Powder, Camu Camu Powder*, Amla (Indian Gooseberry Powder*, Natural Vanilla Flavour (3.7%), Green Banana Resistant Starch, Freeze Dried Kakadu Plum, “Sweetener” Steviol Glycosides, Bacillus Coagulans (0.30%)
Naturally Occurring Amino Acids
Alanine, Arginine, Aspartic Acid, Cysteine, Glutamic Acid, Glycine, Histidine, Hydroxyproline, Isoleucine, Leucine, Lysine, Methionine, Phenylalanine, Proline, Serine, Threonine, Tryptophan Tyrosine, Valine
MAY CONTAIN: Peanuts, Tree nuts, Soy, Sesame Seeds, Fish, Eggs & Milk.
Not suitable for children under 15 years of age without parental supervision. If you are pregnant or breastfeeding seek medical or dietetic advice before consuming.
- GLUTEN Free
- DAIRY Free
- GMO Free
All products use only as directed. Always read the label.
If symptoms persist see your health care professional.