DIGESTION (Pink Vanilla flavour)
Australian grown Fava Bean plant protein combined with digestive enzymes, probiotic, and other natural ingredients, designed for health.
Contributes to normal gut function & laxation, plus protein that contributes to the growth of muscle mass, tissue building & repair, and the maintenance of normal bones.
100% Australian Grown Fava Bean
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
- GMO Free
- Easy mix (fine texture)
- Contains 52% Australian ingredients
- Contains Australian native Lemon Myrtle
- Contains 5 Digestive Enzymes & a Probiotic
- Contains 5.2g fibre per 25g serve and is a good source of dietary fibre. Contributes to regular laxation
- Contains 7.7mg Zinc per 25g serve. Zinc contributes to normal skin structure, normal acid-base metabolism, and normal carbohydrate metabolism
- Contains 11.1g protein per 25g serve. Protein contributes to the growth of muscle mass, the maintenance of normal bones, and towards tissue building & repair
SERVING SUGGESTION: 1-2 serves per day
- Add 25g to 250ml water (or your favourite milk)
- Stir, blend or shake until mixed
- Our protein blends are delicious in smoothies, sprinkled over cereal, or add them to your favourite recipe
Fava Bean Protein Isolate (51.59%), Inulin*, Beetroot powder (12.3%), Natural Vanilla flavour (8.2%), Beetroot powder, Lemon Myrtle, Bacillus Coagulans (0.7%), Digestive Enzymes (Protease, Amylase, Lipase, Cellulase, Lactase) (0.41%), Aloe Vera powder, “Sweetener” Steviol Glycosides, Liquorice root powder, Zinc Gluconate
Naturally Occurring Amino Acids
Alanine, Arginine, Aspartic Acid, Cysteine, Glutamic Acid, Glycine, Histidine, Hydroxyproline, Isoleucine, Leucine, Lysine, Methionine, Phenylalanine, Proline, Serine, Threonine, Tryptophan Tyrosine, Valine
MAY CONTAIN: Peanuts, Tree nuts, Soy, Sesame Seeds, Fish, Eggs & Milk.
Not suitable for children under 15 years of age without parental supervision. If you are pregnant or breastfeeding seek medical or dietetic advice before consuming.
- GLUTEN Free
- DAIRY Free
- GMO Free
All products use only as directed. Always read the label.
If symptoms persist see your health care professional.